Tuesday, February 9, 2010

:(

So a while ago while I was working on sketches for the collection I came across another brand that had a very similar collection. Like very similar. I was soooo disappointed not that this was the first time that happened to me. I think I act too slowly and if I don't act quick enough from now on its inevitable that someone else will come across the same idea. Its not like it's entirely impossible for more than one person to be influenced by the same things...like DUH!!! Anyways I was really uncomfortable moving forward with that collection because of the similarities so I decided to explore different themes which wasn't easy because this collection was born from the idea that nothing like this existed in the market. Anyways I have a lot of other ideas and hopefully I will be done some samples soon. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment