Thursday, January 14, 2010

SO......

I've been trying to narrow down a direction for this blog...I'm not gonna take pictures of what I'm wearing cause I pretty much wear the same ish all the time...well not the same ish, different variations of the same ish shall I say for lack of a better description. Besides I enjoy looking at what other people are wearing more so than myself....I don't have the bank account to dress the way I really want to anyways (yessssss a bank account does matter)..YET! So what I'm trying to say is that I would like to focus on my most recent endeavor which is design (fashion). I'm working on starting my own label and I want to use this blog to sort of chart the experience and serve as like a reminder or a blueprint or whatever you want to call it of how it all plays out. I'm a pessimest through and through but I seriously think its gonna work out well....Wish me luck and follow me on this little excursion I'm about to take.

xx

2 comments:

  1. CHOO! CHOO! ALL ABOARD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I can tell this is Ahlam just by the way you talk. "Im a pessimist" I crieddd lmao!

    ReplyDelete